The iLLUMi™ electrical system is 24 Volts (Low Voltage). You simply have your electrician connect it to a transformer, we recommend, IP67 – 30Watt – dimmable – DC – to suit AS/NZS 60598.1 and AS/NZ 60598.2.1, electrician can wire it to a light switch or movement sensor, allowing operation from there.
- We recommend setting the bottom of your mirror at a height of 1150mm from the floor.
- We recommend an electrician wire in your mirror (see information section above for information about the electrical system)
You also have the option of having your electrician install a Movement Sensor
into the light switch allowing the basin to turn on and off with
movement, essentially turning your basin into a night light.
Always ask your electrician for their opinion.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Please clean mirror surface with a mixture of 30% isopropyl alcohol and 70% water and use a soft micro-fibre cloth/chamois;
- Dry off the mirror edges.
- Do not spray any cleaning product or chemical cleaner on the back of the mirror, it will damage the reflective coating.
OXYFORM™ SHROUD/LIGHTING STRIP
- Please use a soft micro-fibre cloth and warm water OR rub Olive Oil on a soft cloth and apply to the Oxyform Coloured shroud, rub off immediately, this will rejuvenate any Oxyform resin product.
* Do not use any abrasive, acid or alkaline-based cleaners. Avoid sharp objects and keep heat and hot objects away from all surfaces