Cleaning & Maintenance:
Proper care of your quality bathroom products should ensure many years of trouble-free operation. Surfaces should be regularly cleaned with a damp soft cloth or sponge. Mild liquid detergent or soap can also be used for stubborn dirt if necessary.
Use of certain products may cause irreparable damage to the products and must be avoided.
Do not use cleaning agents containing acid, bleach, ammonia or scouring agents such as cream cleaners; and do not use abrasive scouring pads.
Basins should be sealed around all edges with a quality silicone sealant to ensure water cannot get behind under the basin. Your failure to comply with any of the instructions contained within the specific product installation details or this document will void the relevant warranty.
Basin installation must be installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with local regulations.
- Remove all products from packaging
- Check the product for damage; if the product is damaged return to your place at purchase.
- Check the product is complete with all components required to install
- The product is to be installed as per Australian standard or local authority requirements.
Tips for Installation
- Determine where on the bench top the basin to be installed.
- Place the basin in position and check to ensure the basin waste outlet position does not interfere with draws, internal walls or waste connection pipework.
- Select a Clear Wet Area high quality 100% neutral curing silicone sealant, containing anti-fungicide to prevent mould growth in hot and humid areas. It must be ideal for sealing in bathrooms, kitchens, hotel wash basins, and shower screens etc.
- Mark the waste hole position on the bench top using a suitable cutting device based on bench top material, cut a hole in the bench top large enough to accommodate the waste being used.
- Fit waste to basin as per waste installation instruction document.
- Fit basin to bench top and proceed with waste pipe installation.
- Silicone around the basin bench top connection. (Do Not Silicone Under the Basin as it will be seen and become unsightly).
- Finish with an ice block stick and soapy water as per video on the website.